Re: Non-Avian Suet Feeders

Randy,

I had this same problem with both my suet feeder and
(believe it or not) my thistle feeder.  The culprits
apparently were raccoons.  My solution was to string a rope
between two trees and hang both feeders from it.  This way
the raccoons couldn't reach them from the ground or the
trees.  Problem solved!

Elaine Corvidae
Rehabilitation Assistant
Carolina Raptor Center