yellow crowned night herons

Some months ago a carolinabirds member from near Charlotte wrote in about
yellow-crowned night herons nesting or roosting regularly in the Charlotte
area. It turns out I am going to Charlotte in a few days and would like to
pick up this bird while there. Would the person who posted that message
please write me with instructions on how to get to the ycnh spot? Also,
any other recommendations on birding in the Charlotte area? Any good
restaurants (to celebrate the sighting of the yellow crowneds which have
eluded me all my life).
Thanks
Shantanu Phukan

SHANTANU PHUKAN
Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
Curriculum in Asian Studies
Alumni Hall 413C
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599