scissor-tailed flycatcer watch

Dear Carolinabirders,

I wonder if anyone is planning to go to see the scissor-tailed
flycatcers reported on the RBA this weekend from the Winston-Salem area.
I would be very happy if I could join a flycatcher watching team. It
would also be great to get to know some more American birdwatchers..

I arrived this Monday to W-S from Hungary, but previously I spent almost
2 years here. Now I am staying for only 3 months, ... but still love to
see some new birds...

sincerely

feren

Ferenc Domoki M.D., fdomoki@wfubmc.edu
Wake Forest Univ. Sch. of Med., Winston-Salem, NC