Glossy Ibis

On 7/16 Sue and I birded Magnolia Plantation with Perry Nugent and
Fernanda Hastie.  We returned to the same area where we had seen a
juvenile Glossy Ibis a week earlier.  Luckily we were able to relocate
the bird and its sibling.

While we were looking at these birds , we discovered three (possibly
four) other juvenile Glossies.  These birds appeared to be one to two
weeks younger than the original birds based on their size, bill color
and length, and the amount of white coloration on the neck and head.

I have posted a picture of one of the older birds at:
http://community.webtv.net/jimsuegooscrk/jcbgc

Jim and Sue
Goose Creek, SC