on the beach

Greetings

I will be spending the next week somewhere on Ocean Isle, N. Carolina, with
my brother and other relatives. If you have BIRDCHAT questions, Chuck or
Laurie will be handling them. If you have ideas for good birding areas in
the Wilmington areas in early August, let me know. Otherwise, if you happen
to be on one of the Brunswick County beaches and see a large person with
binoculars and a telephoto lens, it might be me. I'll wear my BIRDCHAT pin
so you can identify me and say hi!

Cheers

Dave

Dave Rintoul, co-listowner, BirdChat    <mailto:drintoul@ksu.edu>
Biology Division - KSU                       ICBM: 39.18N, 96.34W
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                         VOX: 785-532-6663
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~drintoul/          FAX: 785-532-6653

"Listing is actually a ridiculous activity when you think about it,
so I just try not to think about it." Scott Seltman, 1998

[forwarded from Birdchat by Carolinabirds-owner]