Migration notes

	For the record my daughter in central Pennsylvania observed that since
Thur. Aug 3rd  the forest has been quiet.  No Red-eyed Vireos were
singing, she concluded they are beginning to move.
	A pair of Wood Storks are perching in a tree in Loris.
	There has been a female Summer Tanager at our feeder the last two days.

	 A note about the Sargassum at Myrtle Beach.  The towns are spending
thousands removing the stuff in favor of tourists.  The fact that it is a
protected species has been noted.  The plant grows out in the Atlantic
and a combination of wind and current moves it in occasionally.

Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.