Barn Owl

Yesterday, Barb and I saw a Barn Owl in a metal cotton gin barn behind the
house at the corner of SC 243 and Prater Gin Rd in Anderson Co., S. C. This
building is the property of Mac Prater at the same location, and he is
willing for anyone to see the owl for a fee of $5.00. Mr Prater was wanting
the owl out of there until I paid him, and told him others would probably
want to do the same.
     You can easily find the house by taking exit 11 off I-85 South(near
Townville,SC), and as you exit cross straight across SC 24 and you will be
on SC 243 as you pass to the left side of an old Shell Sta. It is approx.
3/4 mi. to Prater Gin Rd on the right and you can see the gin from there
behind the house. Mac Praters phone # is 864-287-4740. I suggest calling him
before you make the trip for an update. Good Luck!!!
     Bob maxwell     864-244-2382       bobmax@home.com