Ridge Junction Cancelation

We regret to have to do this, but due to the forecasted bad weather we will
NOT be having the migration count at Ridge Junction overlook for this
weekend.  When the weather is bad down here, it is REALLY bad up there (i.e.
wind and fog).  We know several of you were planning on joining us this
weekend and we thought we would let you know as soon as possible.  We do
plan on being up there the following weekend though if anyone would care to
join us.  Thanks, D&L

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC