Snowy Egret

Folks,
        I received a call from Simon Thompson this AM stating that he saw a
small, white, Egret type bird as he was driving past 4 Seasons Marsh on 4
Seasons Blvd. in Hendersonville, but didn't have time to stop and check out
the bird.  I got out there at about 1:45 PM and there were 4 Great Egrets
and 1 SNOWY EGRET.  This is a very good bird for Henderson County as well as
the mountains of Western North Carolina.  Thank you Simon!

Regards,

Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive