No Subject

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Yesterday, (you know, the day the sun shone)Paul Rogers and I birded at
Myrtle Beach S.P in Horry County and later moved on to Huntington Beach
S.P. in Georgetown County.  At Myrtle Beach S.P we met Phil Turner and
birded some with him.  At Huntington we caught up with Bob and Barbara
Maxwell coming back from the jetty ponds and they told us how poor the
birding was at the north end, but we added their observations to this list.
First number is Myrtle Beach S.P. and the second # is HBSP.

Double-crested Cormorant-0-17
Anhinga-0-1
Great Blue Heron-0-1
Snowy Egret-0-4