birds of interest, Aynor, SC

Birders,

I read Carolinabirds much more often than I post, but this week I've seen
some birds in my nightborhood that probably should be reported.

There's a cut over wetland (partly grown up in grasses and sedges) that I
walk around daily, and there are lots of good birds there.

Thursday - one juv. white crowned sparrow
Saturday (this morning) - one juv. white crowned sparrow, one Nelson's
sharp-tailed sparrow, one cedar waxwing flying with a flock of robins

good birding,
St.

Stephen Thomas
stype@sccoast.net