Mango and Vermilion Flycatcher

As the remaining yet-unnamed member of Steve's Mango tour, I too enjoyed
seeing the bird this morning.  Having taken the entire day off from work
so that I could wait as long as necessary, and finding myself with time
on my hands after the prompt sighting of the Mango, I decided to go and
look for the Vermilion Flycatcher at Goldsboro.  It was waiting for me
right by the gate when I arrived around 3:30 and was still present,
after having looped down the fence to the left and back again, when I
left around 4:00.

Kent Fiala
Raleigh NC