Re: Mango street address correction

Sorry, but one more thing to add to the address!!
Lori gave me the zip code,  probably need it with mapquest.....since I think
there are 6 Concords in NC, ?!?  I thought it was a diff. Concord initially,
till someone informed me that EVERYONE knows that when speaking of Concord
it's the one near Charlotte.
The zip is 28025.
I am bringing her a copy of the Calliope Hummingbird article from the summer
2,000 Chat.  When I spoke to Lori last night she was really interested in any
ways of helping the hummer.  The Webbs had some nice ideas for creating some
warm roosting areas.  Lori informed me that she does have a heat source over
the feeder so it doesn't freeze. She hasn't changed the sugar water solution
for 2 weeks now, and I'm wondering with the heater by the feeder if she
should change it more often, to avoid rancidity
Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC
Psbmt@aol.com