Results of the 2nd Mango tour

The Green-breasted Mango was observed this morning by myself and five other
birders from the triangle in addition to several others already at the Turner
house.  The bird appeared to spend quite a bit more time flycatching than
anything else.  We could frequently observe the mango flycatching around the two
sweetgum trees to the right of the feeder as seen from the pool.  The bird
seemed quite a bit more active than on Tuesday.  As we were leaving a couple
arrived after a long drive from Kokomo, Indiana to see the bird.

Now it's off to try for the flycatcher!

Best,
Steve Shultz
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please