Green-breasted Mango still present; also Vermilion Flycatcher

Caroline and I were part of the wet and cold crowd of birders admiring the
Green-breasted Mango near Concord, NC this morning (Saturday, 25 Nov 2000).
We watched it from about 8:30 AM until 9:30 AM.

On Friday at 4:00 PM we got great views of the Vermilion Flycatcher near
Goldsboro, NC.  A great Thanksgiving weekend!  But we are not going to fight
the I-95 traffic tomorrow to drive down to Savannah NWR to look for the
Sandhill Cranes and Fulvous Whistling-Duck.

Robin Carter
Columbia, SC
rcarter@sc.rr.com