Mango Tour lll

Folks,

I`m heading out at 6 am in Durham to Concord to see the Mango, then if time
permits to Goldsboro to see the V. flycatcher. Anyone nearby in Raleigh,
Durham or Chapel Hill wanting to ride along , you can reach me at home 919
732 6734 or my cell phone at 919 810 0910 Please don`t call after 10:30 pm
. I hope to photograph both birds if possible, so we`ll be sticking around
a bit at each location.

I`m assuming both birds were seen today by those who weathered the rain and
cold.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography