MANGO on TUESDAY

Hi all:
Just a post to say the Big guy was still there yesterday.
Ben Smith rode with me from Charleston to see the bird.I went to take
photos but as it turned out he fed in the Loves feeder all the while we
were there except one time. So he was backlite each time he came to the
feeder,I'll find out today if any of the two rolls I took are any good. We
viewed the video last night and it was very clear.We thought we were
traveling a long ways just to see a bird, but when we arrived a birder was
just leaving that had came from Cape May NJ. then a couple arrived from NY.
and one from Pennsylvania, and one from Tenn.They were all rewarded with
great views of the bird.
												VAN ATKINS

Charleston, SC
vatkins@awod.com