I know what pileated means

My mistake.  I thought that by beginning with the fun
of learning words like "cockade" by looking them up in
the dictionary, and by using the word "exercise"
instead of "question", that it would be clear when I
wrote "Next exercise:  What does 'pileated' mean?" that
I really meant "'pileated' is another interesting word
that you might be surprised to find is in your
dictionary.  Look it up."  Any good dictionary will
have the definition; all 3 of mine do.

I appreciate the good intentions of all who have
written me to explain the meaning of the word.  But I
have enough definitions now.  Thanks.