NC Bird Clubs

Howdy,

I'm working on the Resource page of the book "Birding in North Carolina
State Parks" and would like to include bird clubs in the state. Can you
send me the name, address, phone number, email, and website of your
club? Thanks!

Joe and I saw our first Winter Wren of the season at Umstead SP Saturday
and our first Ruby-crowned Kinglet along the Alleghany Green Trail
Sunday. There has been an increase in robins and jays in our area. A
Gray Catbird made a visit to the backyard yesterday. Goldfinch numbers
are way down from what we had at our thistle feeder in August and
September.

There hasn't been new reports of the Broad-billed Hummingbird. Susan, do
you think he's still around New Bern? I know you were scheduled to band
him Thursday. Hope he makes a return visit soon!

Happy birding! Karen Bearden
Raleigh
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net