Clay-colored Sparrow in Conway, SC

Hi y'all,
    Just a few minutes ago, I observed a Clay-colored Sparrow feeding along
with White-throats, Juncos, Chippies and House Sparrows in the backyard
here. I snapped some pix, we'll see if anything recognizable develops.

    Yesterday while doing field work, observed Field, Song, Swamp,
White-throats, Juncos, a number of G-c Kinglets, R-c Kinglets, E. Phoebe,
Winter Wren, Am. Kestrel, and one speck of a falcon sp. tracing tight
circles in the sky overhead.

Woohoo!
;-)
gary
Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
walela@sccoast.net
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get
better. It's not." (Dr. Seuss, "The Lorax")