Owl Expeditions

Good morning all,

     I've been reading all of these owl sighting posts with interest and
after receiving some wonderful pictures of him from Clyde, I decided to pull
out the atlas to see exactly where Fort Fisher was. Little did I know that
it's only 25 or so miles from me!  So, I would very much like to join you all
tomorrow for the journey and I also have a 4x4. Could you please call/email
me with times, meeting places, etc if any of you decide to make the trip in
spite of (or around) the high tides?   Thanks very much!

Melody
910-270-5220
melodyrnemtp@aol.com