Re: High tide at Fort Fisher

I am no expert on tide tables.  But looking at the NOAA tables at
http://co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/tab2ec3a.html#63 it looks to me like this
might be the time of high tide at the Wilmington port on the Cape Fear
River.  According to this same source, high tide at Bald Head is 2:51
earlier than the Wilmington time.  I'd think this time might be more
accurate for Ft. Fisher.  Better yet might be the time at Wilmington
Beach, reported as 3 minutes earlier than Cape Hatteras, where high tide
is 07:13.

Can anyone with actual experience anticipating high tide at Ft. Fisher
shed more light on this?

Brian Murphy wrote:

> Here is a tide schedule for Wilmington area. Yuck

Kent Fiala
near Chapel Hill, NC