Re: Virus

On the subject of viruses....
I've gotten two in the last week, neither infected my computer, both were
through lists.
Yet another reason to run linux as your OS. It's impervious to viruses!
It's also free, or nearly so. I paid $29 for the operating system (SuSE
linux) and got email, browser, CD player, and StarOffice, which has
everything that MS Works has and more.
Only problem is it doesn't run birding software (Avisys). You can however
load it on the same computer as Windoz, and then choose which OS to boot.
So you can read and browse in complete safety in linux, and use the same
computer to run the birding software.

Write me if you want more info.

Russ Palmeri
Asheville, NC