Re: Virus

If you wish to discuss viruses, please do it elsewhere.  Carolinabirds
has not been hit with the BadTrans virus, though several list members are
affected and may have inadvertantly sent it to certain other list members
(I've received a few copies, including one with a Snowy Owl subject line,
but all were sent to me directly, not the list).

All attachments are automatically rejected from Carolinabirds to prevent
transmission of viruses and other inappropriate things through the list.

Will Cook
carolinabirds-owner@duke.edu

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu