Golden Eagle - Berkley Co. - 12/5/01

As I was leaving Moncks Corner yesterday morning, on Rt. 52 towards
Charleston, I noticed an Eagle flying toward me. I watched it waiting to see
if it had any white on it's head. I was surprised to see only an apparent
golden color. This caused me to pull over. I could now see the small head
size, and then white patches on the underside of the wings. As it flew
directly away from me for awhile, it flew at times in a dihedral, other
times flat-winged. Nice way to end a trip.

Might want to keep your eyes to the skies.

Ken Allen
Temple Terrace, FL
kena@gte.net