Birders needed for Alligator River CBC

Help!
The date for this year's Alligator River NWR CBC has
been narrowed down to two possibilities: Sun 15 Dec
and Sun 22 Dec. Please let me know asap if you are
willing to help with this count and if so, which date
(or dates) work for you. I will make a final decision
based upon available help. Also, please let me know if
you will be driving a 4x4 vehicle.

There are a few local birders willing to provide
housing for out-of town birders on a
first-come-first-serve basis.

Last year's count was a lot of fun with several good
birds located including Josh Rose's Ash-throated
Flycatcher! Who knows, maybe this year it will be a
Swainson's Hawk!

Thanks!
Jeff Lewis
Manteo, NC