Locations

Would those of you who send in postings of birds seen, please remember that
this bird club covers a vast area ( two states ) and there are those of us
who are relatvely new to the area. Please delineate where these locations
are. For example, there was one posting this morning for Lake Junaluska.
Where the heck is it? There was another posting for Ebenezer Point followed
by (Jordan Lake, Chatham Cty, NC) . That, to me is the way to do it. I know
precisely where that is.

Dave Osborn
Zebulon, N.C.
davezeb@aol.com