Steve Compton took one for the team

Steve,

The birds your departure brought forth in our area
were:  1 Common goldeneye (hen) that flew over the
salt marsh before posing for half the count
paricipants in the impoundment, 1 Whimbrel (of local
interest this time of year) and 1 Baltimore Oriole at
park HQ.

Thanks for the sacrifice.

Nate Dias. Charleston, SC.