From: carroll richard
To: rcarter@sc.rr.com
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: Cave Swallow

Hi Robin,

As I think you know, I do not subscribe to Carolina Birds.  Therefore, I
cannot post.  If you think the following info might be of interest to
others, please post for me.  Thank you.

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, while participating in the Savannah area CBC,
Kathleen O'Grady and I found a Cave Swallow amongst the Tree Swallows in our
count area.  The location was the north side of Highway 170 through the
Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Jasper County, SC.

Regards............Carroll

cyrichard17@hotmail.com

Carroll Richard
Hampton SC