Final Call for Fall Reports

Hi folks,

This is a final call for your fall (Aug-Nov) sightings for North American
Birds Field Notes and Chat Briefs for North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please send them to me no later than Friday, Jan. 10. The best way would be
to email me, but also snail mail will work if you put it in the mail Tues at
the latest. Calling by phone if not too much to report, and faxing will work
also.
Remember our NAB region now includes all of North Carolina, South Carolina,
and Georgia!
Thanks, Ricky

Ricky Davis
North American Birds-Southern Atlantic Region

RJDNC@aol.com (H)
rickyd@theodavis.com (W)

608 Smallwood Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804