Arthur T. Wayne Society

CarolinaBirders,

The Arthur T. Wayne Society is a nongame program sponsored
by the SC Dept of Natural Resources. This program recognizes
individuals who have spent time gaining a knowledge of South
Carolina?s natural history through the study of birds and birding.
If you are a member and did not receive the December mailing,
please contact me to confirm your correct address.

If you are not a member and would like more information about
this program, contact me for a brochure.

Good Birding,             Lex

Lex Glover, SC DNR
Arthur T. Wayne Society, Program Coordinator
803-419-9645