Carolina Parakeet and Passenger Pigeon photos

Yesterday I took a few photos of the two specimens in the Duke
collection of these beautiful but extinct species.  They're posted at:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/pix/capapapi.html

Hope to see many of you at the CBC meeting in Washington tomorrow
(...if I can find it - anyone have directions to the Washington NC
Civic Center?? They're not in the newsletter or CBC web site.)

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu