RE: I-40 bird kills--Raleigh

C"birders,
I suggest that today"s events concerning the above, demonstrate the
importance of a forum such as ours to advance the cause of birding in
the Carolinas. While we may disagree at times, sometimes rather
stridently, the fact remains that we are part of an uniquely cooperative
effort to promote our vision of what is best for the birds.
I am very proud of the effective action our members took today in the
face of this demonstrated threat to our environment.

Tom Joyce
Brevard, NC