HBSP on 1-28

Hi Carolinabirders,
Today Dave Gustavson and yours truly birded at Huntington Beach S.P.,
Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC.  From 9AM til 2PM we covered
Mullet Pond, the causeway marsh, part of the carriage path, and what
little we could see of Sandpiper Pond.  All told 57 species were id.

Pied-billed Grebe-1
Brown Pelican-4
Double-crested Cormorant-20
Great Blue Heron-8
Great Egret-10
Snowy Egret-1
Tricolored Heron-3
Black-crowned Night-Heron-1
White Ibis-100
Green-winged Teal-1200 as many as I have ever seen in Mullet Pond
Am. Black Duck-2
N. Pintail-1 up close and took a great picture. Any one want to see the
pic?
N. Shovelor-8
Gadwall-35
Am. Wigeon-<70
Greater Scaup-20
Lesser Scaup-50
Bufflehead-1 female
Hooded Merganser-70
Ruddy Duck-5
Coopers Hawk-1
Common Moorhen-2
Am. Coot-6
Black-bellied Plover-2
Semipalmated Plover-20
Killdeer-150! All along the edge of Mullet Pond
Greater Yellowlegs-1
Lesser Yellowlegs-2
Willet-1
Common Snipe-7