additional info on Oriole numbers

I went back to Cornell's site and here are the Oriole numbers that I found:

Year              Reports of Orioles     Numbers of Orioles

2,003                      19                                 39             mine will make it   20   40

2,002                      11                                 16

2,001                      17                                 29

2,000                       3                                    4

1,999                       0                                    0

Shelley Theye