Improvements to a Dreary Morning

I know the vast majority of the people on this are experienced birders and
feeders but  I am a relative neophyte at this.  When retrieving the morning
paper I scattered excess seed under my feeders.  The birds are having on
problems finding the seed on  top of my  frozen mixture of sleet and ice
outside my favorite viewing window.  Let's remember our birds during this
cold weather.

My otherwise dreary morning now has plenty of  birds eating.  Included on in
count are wrens, towhee, cardinals, juncos, chickadees, woodpeckers,
finches, goldfinches. The list goes on.

Larry
North Raleigh near Falls Lake