Missing spotting scope FOUND!!!

If you're the one that lost the spotting scope at the marina on OBX this
weekend, I've got some good news for you. As a result of posting my OBX
trip report, which mentioned your scope, I've been contacted by the kind
and observant birder who picked it up. He wants to reunite you with your
scope. Unfortunately, we don't know how to contact you. I think I know what
your last name is, but haven't had any luck in searching for your email
address.

Please email me offlist at miaim@mebtel.net  and I'll put you in touch with
the good samaritan that has your scope. You will need to provide a few
details that weren't in the list posting.

Mike Swaim
Orange County
miaim@mebtel.net