RE: Singing Blue-headed Vireo

The reason for the name change was because Solitary
Vireo was split into 3 species: Plumbeous, Cassin's
and Blue-headed.  Obviously they couldn't all keep the
same former name and "Solitary" wasn't kept to avoid
confusion (and perhaps for the sake of fairness - so
as not to let one regions' folks keep the same name
and make others learn a new one).