Allen's hummingbird

As of today, Monday 3/24 the Allen's hummingbird is still here.
I will be going out of town early tomorrow and won't be back until
Thurs. afternoon.  If anyone would like to see it between
now and
then, be our guests.  I will try and post if it is still
here on
Thurs. or early friday, for anyone that would like to see it this
weekend. Direction, one more time. Manteo via the old
bridge, left
at Mother vineyard Rd, go to first street you can make a
left at
 (Longwood) go to end of road, make a right, then a quick
left onto the dirt road (Holly Hills), where there are a
group of mailboxes & private road sign, go to next private
road sign, don't go up the hill, but go along the wooden
fence, to the second house.  Look for Daffy Duck standing by
a piece of driftwood with 130 on it. Go around the back and
aim scope at glass window.
Elayne Kodroff
Manteo, N.C.