Yard birds on a rainy day

This was a good day to stay at home and watch the birds in the yard. I tallied 23 species, including a turkey vulture that flew over and a first-year sharp-shinned hawk that came and stayed a while.
The sharpie sat on the back fence long enough for the house finches to get hungry and come back. The sharpie nabbed one and, after killing it, flew off to enjoy dinner. I observed the sharpie for about a quarter hour. It has experienced enough wear on its plumage that the white band at the tip of the tail is completely gone. However, all of the other field marks were clearly visible.

Bob