Virginia Rail

Due to some minor surgery this morning I wont be able to bird for a few
days.  So to make up for it I went to Hendersonville this morning to try and
see the Sora.  Alas, no luck.  I did however get a great look at the
Virginia Rail thats been hanging around in Jackson park for the last couple
days.  After that I went to Butler Bridge Road.  There were three Blue Wing
Teal, one lesser Yellow Legs, a dozen+ Ring Billed Gulls, and a dozen+
Pectoral Sand Pipers.

Now that the surgery is done and I'm resigned to sitting arround at home I
was rewarded with a new yard bird.  I had a Broad Wing Hawk migrating thru
this afternoon.

Stu Gibeau
Black Mountain, NC