Re: Congaree Swamp National Monument, 5.1.03

There is a Swainson's Warbler on territory near the
main parking lot (near where the Bluff trail crosses
the paved entrance road).

I had Veery, Swainson's Thrush and Wood Thrush last
Saturday (mid-afternoon) on the western edge of the
monument, along the service road going to the river
near where upper Cedar Creek runs out of Duffies Pond.
 Also had several singing Swainson's there.  The road
runs in from the canoe launch parking area on upper
cedar creek.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC