Re: birding buddies

Lead and fellow birders...

The Cerulean Warbler is a near-guaranteed bird at the Bull Creek
Overlook near Asheville on the Parkway. There has been a nesting pair of
yellow warblers at the Beaver Lake Preserve in Asheville ever since I
moved here (three years).  In a walk at the Pink Beds off the Parkway,
we were seeing Blackburnian Warblers in five's and six's at a time.
Email me if you'd like some more details. Although I'm not an expert
birder, I do know some good spots near Asheville.

Russ Palmeri

Russ Palmeri
Asheville, NC
fireworks