Hello all

Hi all
My name is Bruno Pancorbo and I am new to this hobbie. I would like some pointers from the experts and if possible I would like to go out too. So far I have been able to take pictures of most of the birds in my backyard with a brandon master birder and a sony DSC 717digital camera. I originally got all this equipment for astronomy (my other hobbie) but I am finding out that it is also very good for birding. I have only of field guide (Birds of the Carolinas by Stan Tekiela) since the birds are sorted by color (which has helped tremendously). I looked at Sibleys Guide to Birds (in the library) but it seemed to be a little too advance for me (doesn't sort by color.)
I live in Durham, NC. If any of you live close by and are planning on birding please let me know. My schedule is very flexible.

Thanks in advance,
Bruno