751 Bridge, Upper Little Creek Impoundment

Hi all,

I went out briefly this morning for a little birding at the 751 Bridge
(Chatham Cty, NC) and the Upper Little Creek Impoundment (Durham Cty, NC)
off of NC 54.  There were absolutely zero waders at the impoundment, which
was a little bit disappointing, but I did pish up a few passerines, although
nothing of note.  At the 751 Bridge, however, I was treated to some of this
year's new arrivals:  a first year BALD EAGLE circling lazily over the point
of land NW of the bridge, and a first year female YELLOW WARBLER, which
treated me to lots of long looks from the willows by the bridge.

Good birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic