Re: Web page with 3,912 warbler audios

Joshua S. Rose wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Margie Wilkinson wrote:

http://worlddmc.ohiolink.edu/media/borror/blbLogin?b=title

This looks fascinating, but I can't get RealOne player to play these
songs.  It may be because I'm using Netscape or cable, tho with the
latter I don't see the why.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Well, I just tried it using both the latest version of Netscape and also Microsoft Internet Explorer, and got errors both ways. So the browser is not the issue; my bet is the software, that we need to use some other kind of player. I have RealPlayer too...

Thanks to all who replied. Since two people were able to use the player with this site, I tried a different approach and was able to get the songs by a double LEFT click on "Download". (The right click as instructed on the site brings up an error message for me). This is on the page which comes after clicking on "Audio". The "Listen" option still doesn't work for me at all (perhaps a Windows XP glitch?). The download is very fast and immediate. Neat site.

Margie Wilkinson
St. Pete, FL