CBC Web Site Photo Gallery Update

Wayne Forsythe has graciously provided for use on the CBC Web Site several
remarkable photos he has "digi-scoped" in Henderson County, NC this summer.

In addition to the Olive-sided Flycatcher (just reported to Carolinabirds
yesterday), there are photos of Short-billed Dowitcher, Tri-colored Heron
and Black-crowned Night-Heron --- all quite remarkable species to find in
the mountain area.

(As a matter of fact, the Tri-colored is only the second or third reported
from the mountains in the last 50 years. Of course, there could be reports
of which I am unaware. The other Tri-colored reports I refer to are from the
1960's.)

To view the photos, just go to the CBC web site (www.carolinabirdclub.org)
and click on the CBC Photo Gallery link.

--
Russ Tyndall
CBC Web Site Editor