Further inquiry on Reddish Egrets

Hi all,

I received a request from an environmental writer from the Daytona Beach News Journal looking for information on any sightings of the Reddish Egret in the last year.

In addition to Bob Maxwell's sighting,  if any of you have spotted this egret in the last year, could you let me know where and when?  Many thanks in advance.  Also your permission to pass on this information to the requester.  I posted this query yesterday but for some reason it did not take so my apoligies if this request should appear twice.

KC Foggin
Myrtle Beach SC