Great Morning at Riverbend Park

About 18 folks enjoyed a great birdwalk at Riverbend Park (northern Catawba Co.) this morning.  We had 51 species including 10 warbler species.  After several of us consulting several field guides, I along with many others in the group, got a life bird!!!  It was an OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER!!!  The bird was not in the best of light, but after elimanating the other flycatchers we are certain that it was an Olive-sided.  I went back out to the spot where it was but I didn't relocate it.  I will try again later this evening.  we had 3 Bald Eagles!!  We were watching 2 adluts sitting in a tree when an immature came in and sat on a dead limb right above them.  It than proceed to follow us the rest of our walk.  Everytime we looked up the eagle was above us.  It was a great morning!!  Here is the list for the morning:

Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Canada Goose
Mallard
Bald Eagle
Red-shouldered Hawk
Red-tailed Hawk
Killdeer
Greater Yellowlegs
Spotted Sandpiper
Rock Dove
Mourning Dove
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Chimney Swift
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Belted Kingfisher
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Olive-sided Flycatcher--New for the park and me!!
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Least Flycatcher
Empidonax sp.
Eastern Phoebe
Great Crested Flycatcher
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
Blue Jay
American Crow
Barn Swallow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Wren
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Veery-- New for the park
Brown Thrasher
Blue-winged Warbler--New for the park.
Tennessee Warbler
Northern Parula
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Pine Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Common Yellowthroat
Canada Warbler
Warbler sp.--Lots of these!  Little guys in bad light.
Northern Cardinal
Indigo Bunting
House Finch
American Goldfinch