Hickory CBC Meeting Info. and Birds

    Here are a few last minute details about the CBC meeting in Hickory.
First, I forgot to put the directions to the Park Inn/Gateway Conference
Center in the newsletter, so here they are.  Take exit 123B(Hwy. 321 North)
off of I-40; then take the first exit (exit 44) off of Hwy 321N. Turn right
and the Inn is the first drive on the right.
    The weather for the weekend in Hickory is looking great!  Friday is
suppose to be cloudy and breezy in the morning and partly cloudy in the PM.
Saturday and Sunday it will be clear.  Temps for the weekend are going to be
in the upper 70's and mornings in the upper 50's.  Those of you going to the
parkway should bring a jacket.
      Shelby Teague of Hickory birded Glenn Hilton Park this morning and had
7 warbler species including a Golden-winged Warbler.
    The weekend promises to be a great one for birds!  Hope to see many of
you in Hickory.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club